Created: Dec 6, 2020
Last Updated: Dec 6, 2020
Ninjam Moves is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of any personal information you provide whenever you are using the Ninjam Moves website. We take measures designed to secure your personal and/or financial information to the best of our abilities. We at Ninjam Moves understand how important your private details are so we make reasonable endeavors to keep your details private and secure.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access the Ninjam Moves website, we collect certain information about you during your visit. This allows us to give you better service by giving you personalized offers and improving our site. We collect personal data from you in a number of ways.
1. When you subscribe to our newsletter. We collect your name and email so that we can send you regular updates and content about our website. You may opt-out of future mailings if you desire.
2. When you post a comment on our website. Posting on our website requires responsibility and accountability, as such, we may collect your name, email address, and other identifiable information before you may post on our website.
3. Through collecting cookies. We collect cookies which contain our visitor’s preferences as well as the pages you have visited on our website. Collecting such cookies allow us to give you better content based on what pages you visited. We also use information contained in cookies to compile relevant statistics about our visitors and traffic patterns. This helps us better at managing our site.
You may disable cookies anytime by changing the settings on your browser.
4. Ninjam Moves does not collect sensitive information such as your race, political preferences, religion, or health conditions. However, depending on the products and services you need, we may collect some relevant information for specialized services such as access for disability.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are numbers of ways we may use the information collected. These include but not limited to:
- Creating your account.
- Identifying you as a user of our website and customizing our website based on your account
- Responding to your comments or questions
- Sending promotional information such as newsletters.
- Sending communication such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, and/or security alerts
- Providing technical and user support
- Operating and maintaining our website.
- Tracking and measuring advertising performance
- Protecting and investigating against unauthorized or illegal access and activities
GDPR RIGHTS FOR VISITORS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR, visitors from the European Union are entitled to certain information and rights. This includes:
- Information we collect may be kept unless you:
- Request that we delete that information.
- We terminate the use of our data providers
- Ninjam Moves decides that the value of the information is more consequential compared to the cost of keeping it.
- Visitors from the European Union have the right to request access to your data stored by Ninjam Moves.
- You have the right to erase or rectify your personal data collected by Ninjam Moves.
- On the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to seek reasonable restrictions to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time based on the extent that you have provided consent on the processing of your personal data. This withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- Visitors from the European Union have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY POLICIES